Friday, November 19, 2010

God Never Leave us. ^^

My fren, Polly shared this to me in FB..its a really beautiful story and inspired me a lot..

The times when i was sad and really down, I know that God never leave me..

And this story proves that I am right..

Thanks so much God..


Footprints in the Sand


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,other times there was one only.


This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life,

when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints,

so I said to the Lord,


"You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.

But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life,

there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.

Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?"


The Lord replied,"The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, mychild, is when I carried you."


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6


U can share these beautiful words to everyone if u want..

Spread the God's Love.. ^^


image source: davidphotos.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment