Friday, November 12, 2010

What if?

watched Jason Derulo's video clip What If...it juz inspired me to think about "what if i choose the other options that i had b4 this?"

First.
I choose to transfer to other school during form 2.
What if I choose to stay?
well, i might didnt know my fren in SMKTE. i might didnt know my syg.

Second.
I choose not to continue my study at MRSM after PMR.
What if I choose to go there?
well, i might didnt know my fren better. i might didnt know my syg better.

Third.
I choose to keep continuing studying in Science Stream.
What if i choose to change my stream?
well, i might didnt know my 5C classmates better. i might didnt close with my girls (lala,toyo,lob,montuk) n my boys (gugu,papai). i might didnt close to my syg. and he might didnt fell in luv with me.

Fourth.
I choose Matriculation beside Science Diploma at UiTM.
What if i choose UiTM?
well, i might have different fren from now. i might have different personality. i may have different sweet memories. i might didnt know all the geng kuliaks (nini, kezai, alice, nurul, faisha, feddy, kahar, azri, ijam, justine). i might didnt close with geng blok A (kolet n nurul). i might didnt know how to dance Sarawakian dance. i might didnt know my teammates (Tadak Timur). i might didnt know about love in friendship. i might didnt know what love is.

Fifth.
I choose to try continue my study in PHYSICS at Matriculation.
What if i choose Biology?
well, i might not love physics as much as i do like now. i might didnt know about all the physics stuff. i might didnt know Newton's Law. or Kirchoff's Rule.

Sixth.
I choose to take risk, by dating my syg now (eventhough its really complicated becoz of our family).
What if i didnt?
i might not know what love is. i might not know him well. i might didnt love him as much as i do now.

Seventh.
I choose to continue my study at UMS. taking FE.
What if i didnt?
i might end up studying at other U. or college. or other place beside Sabah. i might didnt know my coursemate. i might didnt know what best friend means (u know who u are). i might didnt know how hard long-distance relationship is.

Eighth.
I choose to sambung balik my relationship with my syg after 2months+ of breakup.as i said before, its really complicated when it love interferes with family matters.(see older post)
What if i didnt?
well, i might didnt love him as much as i do now. i might didnt know better what true love is. and we might didnt still together until now.

Ninth.
I choose to forgive my syg after he made a huge mistake to me.(see older post)
What if i didnt?
i might didnt realize what true love is. i might didnt realize how much i love him until i am able to forgive and forget his mistakes. i might didnt know all about him. and he might didnt learn any lesson. the most important lesson ever in his life. i changed him. big one.

Tenth.
I choose to write this post.
What if I didnt?
well, i might didnt realize how much my option changed my life nowadays. i might didnt realize how much i have learn. the way i think, the way i act, i might didnt realize who am i now. and i might didnt realize how beautiful my life is now.

Thanks dear God. U've lead me to though choices, and let me pick my best option. People might see that my option is wrong, but i know that U made me choose it, n i believe in U. Everything happen for a reason.

Some things may gives us options. Pray to God to lead u which u should choose. thats what i do. and here i am now. life based on choices i made in the past. its a God-gift. to the world. ^^

3 comments:

Elnetthra Folly E.L

best...hehe jadi peminat setia pla sy blog ko ni jo..bh tulis lagi bnyak2...menunggu ni post strusnya..hehe sy pla,kmalasan melanda bila da buka blog baru ni..huhu..nwy keep continue,im waiting for ur nxt post girl...hehe

joe

hihi..tq polly...wat u see here comes from my heart.. ^^
sa rajin2 jg mempost ne..kakaka...keep following ya..hehehe

Elnetthra Folly E.L

musti..hehe

Post a Comment