Friday, November 19, 2010

I want NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!!

ok..think im going to curl my hair a bit..A BIT only k...
but i dont know which saloon can give my hair the look yg...
* Big and Loose curl (start from my ear line and down to the tip of my hair)
* Permanent (at least 6 Months)
* Give me the correct type of curl hair i want. (Last time i curl my hair, that saloon give me the kicik2 punya curl. shit.)

Actually, what kind of curl that i want?

Nope..too tight.


Erm..nope..almost there.


Maybe this can do on my wedding day.. XD
but not for now..


OK..I FOUND IT..THIS IS IT!! ^^

And mayb if my hair is longer, it should look like this.
This type of curl is called THE BEACH HAIR..messy-big-loose-curl that i admire a lot..^^
Hahahaha...do you think saloon can do this?Big-loose-6 months permanent-curl that i want?
GIVE ME THIS HAIR!! huaaargh!! XD

2 comments:

Glay David

hahaha~ everyone lurves curly hair but trust me that its so leceh to jaga :D

ada ways jg ba buli buat curls that could last for a day. read here (baca yg mo end part suda, yg ada link, k?) : http://choco8vanilla.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-rain.html

nice post! :D

joe

glay:
hihi..i know its leceh but still i luv it..wakaka...
ow post ne..red this b4..curl rmbut mich phan style...ada lg bru dia bt 2..guna piece of cloth..hehe...tp guna cra ne 2 curl tlampau tight...sa suda cuba last year..mo 2 hri bru dia loose ne..hehe...nyway, thnx for sharing n comment.. ^^

Post a Comment