Sunday, November 21, 2010

Home for Christmas..soon..

everyday im thinking about my dear2 home..
i want to go back..huhuhu...its hell in here..
luckily i have to wait no longer..bcoz 23rd Nov is my last paper..yeah!!
im soooo excited until temimpi2 ba last night..

i want to play with my anak buah, dedel...
lama tia jumpa dia suda..this holiday we all planning a trip to Poring for her.. ^^

she is cute right?hihihi..

i want to look at my anak2 rabbit..
mum said they can lumpat2 already..so nakal...cute.. ^^


Hahahaha....
the white one already booked by my syg...he loves rabbit..

and the most excited part?
JENG3...

i cant wait to decorate the living room with lots of christmas deco and also of course yeah..
THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!
so funny when i went back home last 2 weeks (tgh2 NOVEMBER i think) i ask my mum
"mummy, ble pasang krismas tree suda ka?"
"ko mulau?bru bulan 11 ne..."
=.='
deh..i am so childish when it comes to christmas...hahaha...

Talking about Christmas this year....
My syg just told me that he might not come home to celebrate Christmas...
I am so sad until menangis ne td...
He ask me to pray so that he can come home..
Poor syg...he really wants to go back Sabah...
I know it is not syiok celebrate Christmas alone,lagi2 d tmpat org...
Guess that there are no other place like home kan?

Hopefully he can come home for this Christmas...
To his family,
To his friends,
To me.
awwwh~~ *praying*

0 comments:

Post a Comment